Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How long will it take to get my refund if I received reference code 1201?

I was supposed to have my refund direct deposited on 2/15/08. However on the 13th I received a processing delay message with the reference code 1201. I called and they said it was because we owed back taxes. I wasa wondering how much longer it will take to get my refund now? Has this happened to anybody and how long did it take to get your refund?

How long will it take to get my refund if I received reference code 1201?
i also owed back taxes and i have been waiting for a refund since 01/25. I filed early to pay them off. Now i sit and wait for my remaining refund. They took their part before 01/25. Now i am in a processing delay with out a refund date
Reply:I also have a 1201 code on my taxes for my husbands back child support. It generally delays your refund 8-12 weeks. I file a injured spouse form every year so I get my portion of the refund back.


No comments:

Post a Comment