Friday, July 31, 2009

How can I see the source code of a web page that disabled right click?

There is a website that when you go inside it, there will be a big pop up page. In other words, this site is a like a big pop up . When you right click to see the source code, it disabled. I also cannot use the view – page source method since it is a pop up page.


Therefore, I would like to know if there is a method that I can use to see the source code of this page. If you know, please let me know. Thanks!

How can I see the source code of a web page that disabled right click?
Use Mozilla Firefox and the press ctrl + u


this will allow you to see the source without clicking
Reply:Defeating the "disabled" right-click is easy:





When you right-click, hold the mouse button down. Then press the Enter key to cancel the popup dialog. Now release the mouse button and the context menu will appear.

eurovision song contest

No comments:

Post a Comment