Thursday, July 30, 2009

What is the code to bypass a BT phone line?

I have a phone line with BT but pay for my calls, broadband etc with Tiscali.


Now, BT are being arses and I can't make an outgoing call for some reason - it keeps diverting me to a BT callcentre, but I don't want to talk to them.





I know there is a short code you can dial to bypass BT and make a call directly with Tiscali, I used it sometime last year when BT were having problems with my line.





Does anybody know what the code is? Sure it's something like *41* or similar.





Thanks in advance.

What is the code to bypass a BT phone line?
Such a code does not exist and you may be getting confused with '1580' which, with your existing providers, would run your call over BT rather than Tiscali.





The only thing to try is to dial 100, speak to an operator, and have them connect you to the number you wish to dial
Reply:1280


No comments:

Post a Comment