Thursday, July 30, 2009

How do I add a code to my wesite, which allows other users to copy it without the code being activated?

For example, when I put a pic in photobucket, I am then able to grab the pic's code. How do I create one of those code holders to put on my own website?

How do I add a code to my wesite, which allows other users to copy it without the code being activated?
People usually put the code inside %26lt;pre%26gt; %26lt;/pre%26gt; HTML tag, but that won't help you with %26lt;img%26gt; tag...





I usually use http://www.chamisplace.com/colorizer/cc.... to format code for Internet posting. For your particular case, select 'HTML' as your language, paste in your HTML code, click 'Colorize', then click 'Colorized source code (partial HTML block)'.





Right-click and 'View source' and you should have the formatted version of your HTML code.


No comments:

Post a Comment