Friday, July 31, 2009

How do you unlock the security code on a car radio/CD player?

Problem is car got a flat battery. So I changed the battery now the damn car radio/CD player is asking for a code and will not work. It is a second hand car.


Or could you tell me what info I need and where do I get the code.

How do you unlock the security code on a car radio/CD player?
You need to contact a dealership and explained what happened but be prepared to give them your cars VIN number and proof of insurance, just so they don't think you stole the car. It's happened to me and with the right answers they'll be happy to give you the code. Good luck
Reply:Whatever make and model is contact that dealership and and they can tell you what the code is.

flowers for algernon

No comments:

Post a Comment