Monday, May 24, 2010

Is it possible to figure out the 4 digit security code on an Audiovox cell phone?

I bought a used Audiovox 8610 on eBay.I had it activated in my name,with my own V-key with Virgin Mobile.But the phone has a 4 digit security code on it and if I accidentally lock the pad I won't be able to use it.How can I figure out the code or erase the current one.Anyone know how many possible different combination of numbers there are in 4 digits?

Is it possible to figure out the 4 digit security code on an Audiovox cell phone?
Dude, a LOT of different combinations. Try going to audivox's website and asking them
Reply:Try using the last four digits of the phone number. That is generally the standard lock code, unless you change it. Good luck.

wedding song

No comments:

Post a Comment